For a shipyard, the main challenges to deliver a newbuilt vessel, are among others :
- Comply with the technical specification
- Comply with the time to deliver
To address those challenges the shipyard shall perform the hereunder steps:
- Perform the equipment’s tests and the commissioning according to technical specifications
- Perform the trials at sea to validate the asset performances
A Trustful Link between the Yard and the Final Client
Seaowl provides commissioning & new building sea trials services for navy projects, thus ensuring safe and compliant handover of vessels from the contractor to the client’s Navy.
Seaowl's expertise is to improve the delivery of new building vessel, conversion or following a midlife maintenance vessels.
Our role is to be the independent third party company between the Yard and the Final Client to:
- Take the responsibility of the vessel step by step during the building/conversion
- To fluidify relationships between the yard (heavy industry) and the end user (operation)
- To minimize the number of claims during delivery
- To have access to a ship manager able to run tests and sea trials without delay
A project ?
Let’s talk about it
All our marine activities
Asset protection Asset Protection Maritime Surveillance Navy Training Navy Training Depollution & Salvage Commissioning & Sea Trials, Operation & Maintenance Maritime Surveillance