During the Construction and Fabrication phase, SeaOwl delivers service to support its clients providing all the required manpower for the construction phase, both for blue and white collars.
Management & Execution
SeaOwl provides their Clients with Fabrication and Construction services to perform and manage the scope of work in compliance with the necessary Specifications.
The Company provides yard management services whether the Client has a yard or not. SeaOwl advises and supports in the yard selection, providing the necessary materials and equipment required to perform the activity: cranes, trucks, welding & cutting sets, hoists, scaffolding, generators, compressors, offices, as well as warehouse supervision and security.
The Company provides everything that is required to manage and execute the fabrication and construction scope of work.
Personnel such as:
- Yard Manager / Deputy
- Contract / Subcontract Engineer
- Structure / Piping Designers / Draftsman
- Fabrication Manager / Superintendent
- Fabrication Material / Welding / Painting Supervisors
- Coded Welders / Structural / Pipe fitters / Riggers
- QA/QC Welding / Insulation / Coating Inspectors
- Logistic / Material / Warehouse Supervisors
- Packing / Preservation / stocking / Shipping supervisors
- Administration / HR / IT / Drivers / Housekeepers
Projects Such as:
- FPSO New Build, Conversion, Refurbishment
- Fixed Platform New Build
- Windfarm Substation and Wind Turbines
A speaking experience
A project ?
Let’s talk about it