Following its commissioning, an asset shall be Operated and Maintained.
For the asset’s owner, the main challenge is to be sure the asset is 100% operational and reliable for its entire lifetime.
Owner, Operator and Maintenance Company
For its own fleet, SEAOWL is the:
- Asset Owner
- Asset Operator
- Asset Maintenance Company
We assist Assets' Owners:
When the Asset Owner is the Operator:
Seaowl is in charge of the maintenance / asset’s availability.
When the Asset Owner is not the Operator:
Seaowl is the Operator and/or Maintenance company including the seabed maintenance
(See our Teleoperated Services).
Part of the Operation & Maintenance cycle, Seaowl handles as well the safety and security side of the service
(See our Surveillance Services).
In some other cases, the owner subcontracts both Operation & Maintenance. Those both activities can be carry-out by the same contractor.
The most efficient and cost effective scheme is to delegate both Operation and Maintenance to only one contractor.
The O&M activities is requesting several skills:
- Technical skill (Mechanical, Hydraulic, electrical….)
- Method skill, and Plan Maintenance System competency (Software)
- QHSE skill (Work permit, dangerous permit…)
Since, the Marine Department management is under the flag state rules, operator's skills are even more demanding for its conditions of validation:
- The contractor company shall be well approved and certified by the flag state (state authority), and each employee shall be certified and qualified by the flag state.
A project ?
Let’s talk about it