SeaOwl group respects your privacy and is committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide through the Site. The following information is designed to help users to understand what information we gather from the Site and how this information is handled. In general, you can visit this Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. The information collected from you may, inter alia, include your name, address, telephone, and/or e-mail address.
SeaOwl group commits to assure personal data protection and security and to respect privacy. The following policy shows how SeaOwl group, and its third parties processes your personal data as well as your rights over its.
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
SeaOwl group collect personal data either directly from the data subject or from a third party to achieve processing purposes.The gathered data are listed below:
- Identification data: Name, Passport, Date and place of birth
- Contact: Address, Phone, Email
- Professional data: CV, Diploma, Certification, Training
- Banking data: Bank Account details, Salary
- Data related to private and family life: Familial Status
Some processing activities might require further personal information to manage ongoing missions, visa applications, work trips…. In some cases, you might be asked to provide medical certifications or criminal record extract.
Destination of personal data
The gathered data can be transferred to:
- Internal department
- A third party
- Clients for tender’s response
- Social organism and Insurance
Your data might be transferred to one of our third parties or clients that is based outside the EU. Therefore, SeaOwl group commits to implement all the necessary protection measurements.
Usually, we use the personal information you provide only to respond or to process your request. This information may be shared with other SeaOwl group businesses, but only if necessary to fulfil your request or for related purposes.
We may also share the personal information you provide with other companies that we have hired to provide services for us. These are bound to use personal information we share with them only to perform the services we have hired them to provide. We do not share, sell, or lease personal information about you to any third parties for their marketing use. We will release information about you if you direct us to do so, if we are required by law to do so, or in other legally limited
Purposes of data processing
The personal data are processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner, for legitimate and explicit purposes:
- the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract:
- Application management
- Response for tenders
- Work contract preparation
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party and based on the consent that the data subject has given
The legal basis for the processing of such data arises either from the execution of an employment contract or a pre-contractual situation with the SeaOwl group for which the processing of your personal data was necessary.
Data retention period
Your data will archived either every 3 or 5 years.
SeaOwl group commitments
SeaOwl group respects the RGPD rules and commits to:
- Process data in a lawful and transparent manner;
- Collect data for the process purposes and hold it for limited time;
- Be transparent and share information with concerned persons;
- Respect the person’s rights over their data;
- Implement data security protections.
What are your rights?
- The right to be informed
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
How to exercise your rights?
In order to exercise your rights, you can directly contact the DPO or fill the form available on our website.
For any additional information or demands, you can contact the “Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés” : www.cnil.fr
Link to other Websites
CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
Notice our Website and Services, may use third-party analytics tools that uses ‘cookies’. The information is used to improve the user’s experience and monitor the Website and Services performance.
The Site may include links to other sites. Please be aware that SeaOwl group is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave this Site and to read the privacy statements of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Site.
In case of any question or concerns regarding this policy or the practices of this Website, we encourage you to contact us at : email@example.com