Naval forces are facing a number of challenges in terms of capacity & utilisation:
- New generation of ships require smaller & highly trained crews to handle technologies such as smart weapons
- The admiralties must utilise the whole operational capacity
- The admiralties delegate support missions, to free operational fleet capacity
- The support fleet & missions are consequently sub-contracted, including training missions.
Immersive Support Resources to Maintain a High Degree of Fleet Readiness
SeaOwl provides training instructors and accredited staff to entertain the training sessions on its two fully equipped and geared up “Plastron" ships that are owned and maintained by SeaOwl.
Our services range from supply of accredited personnel to the complete operational management of training support resources:
- Navy training support
- Military equipment qualification support
- Target management
- Training Scenario management
- Logistics support & management
Whether it is the navy or defense companies, our business unit delivers projects with an emphasis on schedule and cost, allowing our clients to focus on their core activities.
Our Assets at your Services
A versatile operational sea training platform enabling naval forces to perform single to multi-threat scenarios:
- Anti-aerial warfare training
- Anti-surface warfare training
- Anti-submarine warfare training
- Mine hunting training
- Commando training
- Helicopter training
Our customers, in both the private and public sector, are leaders in their respective fields and include: French Navy, Thales, MBDA, SAFRAN, EADS and Naval Group.
More in video
A speaking experience
A project ?
Let’s talk about it